My name is Nadia Dardón and I’m a writer, editor, and content creator.
I have a BA in Liberal Studies with a concentration in English Literature. Currently, I’m studying an MA in Teaching Latin.
I self-published my first novel, Shades of Blue, in 2020.
Currently, I live as a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely.
I’ve worked as a copywriter and ghostwriter for different websites. Here are some of my most popular works.
Citizen Remote is a new social media that describes itself as “A place to learn about digital nomad visas, incentive programs & everything else related to remote work.”
Articles I’ve written for them:
- Digital Nomad Visa for South Africa
- Digital Nomad Visa for Japan
- Digital Nomad Visa for Latvia
- Digital Nomad Visa for Thailand
- Digital Nomad Visa for Peru
- Choose Topeka Relocation Program
- The Nomad Escape
Check out the website to see more articles I’ve written!
Homeschool Spanish Academy
I started working as a blog writer for Spanish Academy. The blog targeted Spanish learners of all ages. I wrote articles regarding Spanish grammar, vocabulary, and reading practice, as well as cultural posts about the Spanish language.
- Free Spanish Lessons for Kids
- Intermediate Spanish Reading Practice
- 7 Famous Flamenco Singers Who Made Us Weep
You can see all the blog posts I wrote for Spanish Academy here!
I also worked on original Spanish content, scripts for Youtube videos, and some e-books.
- Adelante: Intermediate Spanish Stories for Middle School Students
- Spanish Immersion Video Script – Spanish Conversation for Beginners
- Spanish Immersion Video Script – Travel Vocabulary
- Read-Along Spanish Video Scripts
Additionally, I worked as a content editor for the website. I was in charge of scheduling and formatting all the blogs that were published. I worked doing keyword research and editing the blogs to make sure they were SEO-Optimized.
The Bookery was a community for readers and book lovers. It specialized in giving book recommendations.
I was their social media manager and was in charge of creating all types of content. I wrote blog posts, email campaigns, and captions for all social media posts.
Here are some of the emails I wrote and designed for the newsletter:
- What To Read This Fall
- August New Releases and Bookish Quiz!
- Let’s Celebrate Pride!
- Quiz: What should you read for the holidays
I managed the Instagram account of The Bookery. All the photographs and designs published were created by me. There are some examples:
I also manage a personal blog where I share my experience as a reader, writer, and digital nomad. I focus on the books that I read, writing book reviews and book lists. Read my blog here!
I share photos and videos about these books on my Instagram account and Twitter.